In the 93rd episode of Unstoppable Equestrian, I share with you 8 tips that I’ve learnt so far along my riding journey while I have been pregnant!
I am now 7 months (31 weeks) pregnant and about ready to turn Rondo out for her break!
When I first fell pregnant, I search the web for helpful blogs and articles about riding while pregnant, but I didn’t find much. So, thought I’d record some of my top tips, or things to think about to help make other riders ‘pregnancy journey’ easier!
My top 8 tips are:
- It’s your choice – well, you and your partners!!
- Find comfy jodies – super important if you’re experiencing any morning sickness!
- Go to the toilet just before you get on – Enough said!!!
- Take a snack and drink bottle to the stables with you
- Manage your mindset – know when the right time to stop riding is for you
- Have a loose plan – and I mean really loose, who knows how your journey will go!
- Put a monkey strap on your saddle – it’s ok to do this!
- Dismount onto soft ground!
Enjoy your next ride!
P.S. If you missed the last episode of Unstoppable Equestrian you can click here to go back & watch it!